حدث خطأ. التفاصيل إخفاء
لديك صفحات غير محفوظة. استعادة إلغاء

Aerospace Industries Association, U.S.

The Aerospace Industries Association is the voice of American aerospace and defense. AIA advocate for policies and responsible budgets that keep our country strong, bolster our capacity to innovate, and spur our economic growth.

All datasets:  U
  • U
    • كانون الأول 2018
      المصدر: Aerospace Industries Association, U.S.
      تم التحميل بواسطة: Knoema
      تم الوصول في: 22 كانون الثاني, 2019
      تحديد مجموعة بيانات
      The U.S. defense industry, which is composed of firms that manufacture defense equipment and supply defense-related parts and services, shipped approximately $20 billion worth of exports in 2017, which accounted for 1.3 percent of total U.S. exports for that year. Over the past ten years, U.S. defense exports grew by a considerable 75 percent, or from $11.5 billion in 2007 to $20 billion in 2017, with the largest growth taking place in the industry’s military aerospace subsector. The most recent data also show the U.S. maintaining its position as the world’s largest exporter of defense equipment. In 2016, the U.S. accounted for 32 percent of total global defense exports, followed by Russia (21%), Germany (9%), France (7%), and China (7%). On a geographic basis, the largest destinations for U.S. defense equipment were the Asia-Pacific and the Middle East, which collectively accounted for 62 percent of total defense exports in 2017, or $12.5 billion. Defense exports to the Americas, Africa and Europe accounted for the remaining 38 percent, or $7.5 billion. With regard to content, U.S. defense exports continue to be dominated by aerospace platforms, parts and components, which accounted for nearly 69 percent of total defense exports in 2017, or $13.9 billion, while exports of land systems, sea systems and weapons accounted for the remaining 31 percent, or $6.2 billion.   Data cited at:https://www.aia-aerospace.org/