تشرين الأول 2018
CBS StatLine Databank
تم التحميل بواسطة: Knoema
تم الوصول في: 15 تشرين الأول, 2018
تحديد مجموعة بيانات
This table shows the indicators of the macroeconomic scoreboard. Furthermore, some additional indicators are shown. To identify in a timely manner existing and potential imbalances and possible macroeconomic risks within the countries of the European Union in an early stage, the European Commission has drawn up a scoreboard with fourteen indicators. This scoreboard is part of the Macroeconomic Imbalance Procedure (MIP). This table contains quarterly and annual figures for both these fourteen indicators and nine additional indicators for the Netherlands.
The fourteen indicators in the macroeconomic scoreboard are:
- Current account balance as % of GDP, 3 year moving average
- Net international investment position, % of GDP
- Real effective exchange rate, % change on three years previously
- Share of world exports, % change on five years previously
- Nominal unit labour costs, % change on three years previously
- Deflated house prices, % change on one year previously
- Private sector credit flow as % of GDP
- Private sector debt as % of GDP
- Government debt as % of GDP
- Unemployment rate, three year moving average
- Total financial sector liabilities, % change on one year previously
- Activity rate, % of total population aged 15-64, change in percentage points on three years previously
- Long-term unemployment rate, % of active population aged 15-74, change in percentage points on three years previously
- Youth unemployment rate, % of active population aged 15-24, change in percentage points on three years previously
The additional indicators are:
- Real effective exchange rate, index
- Share of world exports, %
- Nominal unit labour costs, index
- Households credit flow as % of GDP
- Non-financial corporations credit flow as % of GDP
- Household debt as % of GDP
- Non-financial corporations debt as % of GDP
- Activity rate, % of total population aged 15-64
- Youth unemployment rate, % of active population aged 15-24
Data available from: first quarter of 2006.
Status of the figures:
Annual and quarterly data are provisional.
Changes as of 11 October 2018:
For all indicators except the long-term unemployment, figures for the second quarter of 2018 have been added.
For the long-term unemployment the figure for the first quarter of 2018 have been added.
Due to the benchmark revision of 2015, national accounts data changed for the period from 1995 onwards. As a result MIP indicators differ from previous data deliveries as well.
When will new figures be published?
New data are published within 120 days after the end of each quarter. The first quarter may be revised in October, the second quarter in January. Quarterly data for the previous three quarters are adjusted along when the fourth quarter figures are published in April. This corresponds with the first estimate of the annual data for the previous year. The annual and quarterly data for the last three years are revised together with the publication of the first quarter in July.